AKL Chow - What do you think?

Flower

I would love to visit AKL since I have seen the photos on this site. They looked super for dinner.

Can anyone tell us about the restaurants here and which one you would recommend. If it makes a difference, we'd probably go on a Saturday or Sunday night.:slurp:

WDWGuy

I had the privilage of dining at Boma's at the new AKL.

Its a dining experience you have to try to be believed. It wa worth every 20 bucks or so that it was to eat there...

Its a buffet style dinner that is quite remarkable.
PRIORITY SEATING DEFINATELY here!!

Steve

Upvote 0

disney_chic

The hubby and I had dinner at Jiko a couple of months ago for his birthday. It was a very nice relaxing dinner. The server we had, I can't remember his name, was very helpful and answered all our questions about the menu. We did not feel rushed at all.

I had the Duck Firecracker appetizer and hubby had the Crispy Cinnamon Spiced Beef Roll. Mine was good, both a fried, hot spring roll and a cold springroll. Different and good. But, I have to admit, his was even better! I would order the beef roll again.

We had a wonderful bottle of red wine from South Africa. I think it was a shiraz. They served it in the prettiest tall glasses.

For entrees we had the banana leaf steamed sea bass and the rack of lamb. He loved the lamb and I thought the sea bass was perfect. I did notice the updated menu on wdwig.com and the sea bass entree is now grouper. I'm sure it is phenominal too!

We did have dessert. Also, the updated menu reflects different desserts than the ones we tried. I'm sure that just like the California Grill, the menu changes frequently.

For anyone looking for an unique and relaxing dining experience, give Jiko a try!

Don't forget that Disney Dining Experience cardholders get 20% off there too!

:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom