AKL Campfire time

RickP330

Original Poster
Hello all,
We will be staying in BC then AKL in 20 days! Is there a list of activity times somewhere I can look up? We are specifically interested in what time the campfire starts at AKL in the evening.
Much TIA
Rick

mouse_luv

Hello all,
We will be staying in BC then AKL in 20 days! Is there a list of activity times somewhere I can look up? We are specifically interested in what time the campfire starts at AKL in the evening.
Much TIA
Rick

When you check-in they will give you a paper with the times of everything at the resort.

Simba's Mom

When I was there, it was at 6:45. It's a common misperception that you have to be staying at the AKL to partake in the activities. I remember when I did the campfire stories one night that the people next to me were discussing how to return to their resort (CBR).

epcotisbest

Hello all,
Much TIA
Rick

This is for July. August will probably be the same.

image.png

AndrewsJ

I don't know the time but is a fun time to have with family and friends. We usually go a couple of times during our stays at AKL.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom