Akershus or CRT

Chars0704

Original Poster
So it looks like I will be doing CRT because all my daughter has been talking about recently is going to Cinderella’s Castle and meeting Cinderella. Thanks Disney Junior and all of your commercials.

Should I try for breakfast the last day we are there? That would be my best bet at reservations right?

KBLovedDisney

Biggest pros for CRT for me was you got to eat in the castle and the princesses were there, but that was it. Your daughter might very well enjoy that. Food wise though? Eh...um...(love you Disney but...) the breakfast sucks. UNLESS, they have changed their menu since I was there at CRT last in 2016.

Akershus was good. Atmosphere was alright and more open. Food was much better than CRT. The princesses acted less rushed I should say. At CRT, the princesses walked around a little faster to get to every table for meet & greets (we couldn't understand half of what the princesses were saying because they were rushing through the crowds to get to everyone). At Akershus, they took a little bit more time to walk by and talk to you.

Chars0704

Original Poster
Biggest pros for CRT for me was you got to eat in the castle and the princesses were there, but that was it. Your daughter might very well enjoy that. Food wise though? Eh...um...(love you Disney but...) the breakfast sucks. UNLESS, they have changed their menu since I was there at CRT last in 2016.

Akershus was good. Atmosphere was alright and more open. Food was much better than CRT. The princesses acted less rushed I should say. At CRT, the princesses walked around a little faster to get to every table for meet & greets (we couldn't understand half of what the princesses were saying because they were rushing through the crowds to get to everyone). At Akershus, they took a little bit more time to walk by and talk to you.

My husband ok’d us doing both! We really enjoyed Akershus last time we went so we are going to do it again and our daughter keeps on talking about eating in Cinderella’s castle. Every time she puts on a tutu or dress “I go to Cinderella’s castle? Cinderella’s castle!” 🤣 so hopefully I can get some reservations there.

KBLovedDisney

My husband ok’d us doing both! We really enjoyed Akershus last time we went so we are going to do it again and our daughter keeps on talking about eating in Cinderella’s castle. Every time she puts on a tutu or dress “I go to Cinderella’s castle? Cinderella’s castle!” 🤣 so hopefully I can get some reservations there.
Sounds like my inner child :inlove::D Have fun!

Launchpad McQuack

Our family prefers CRT, by miles and miles. Better atmosphere, more of a royal feel with the different seatings.

But value is in the eye of the beholder, CRT includes the TIP with 2 credits.

I've been trying to remember but can't seem decide if I am correct... If you pay out of pocket and not on the dining plan, is gratuity still included in the price of CRT?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom