Akershus or Cinderella's Royal Table?

ThinkTink721

My daughter & I have eaten at CRT for breakfast & PS for breakfast & dinner.
I have to say that CRT has the best atmosphere & the service is great...the characters & the food were wonderful too!
PS is a nice experience too...the atomosphere is not quite as regal as CRT...the characters are great...the food is OK...I understand that the description of the characters for this restaurant does not include Cinderella as a main character that usually appears there, but we have seen her every time that we have eaten there...at least 4 or 5 times!
I like both restaurants!

fireworksandfairytales

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I'm not sure which princess you are looking for...I almost get the feeling you are looking for Ariel from your original post. If that is the case then do the Akershus because then you are pretty much guaranteed Ariel. You are not certain to get her at the Castle... If you want he best food and a princess then to the 1900 park fare, it has the best food and you still get Cinderella, Prince Charming, the step sisters and the step mother.... the Castle is also not going to give your kid much time with Cinderella, the only interaction will be them posing with the kid for a quick photo and then pushed along for the next one, no table chat with her. Food wise the Castle is the worst food in the entire park... even worse when you factor in the price.... honestly it is only something you want to do once if you want to eat in the Castle, but that's it.

Yeah, I was definitely looking for Ariel. Sorry I didn't make that clear in my first post. Thank you for the info! :)

At Cinderella's Royal Table, you can find Cinderella in the lobby. You can also meet Ariel, Aurora, Jasmine, and Snow White, and maybe Rapunzel instead of Jasmine if you are really lucky.

At Akershus, you can meet Belle in the lobby, as well as Ariel, Aurora, Cinderella, and Snow White. Jasmine used to frequently appear there, but she is rare now.

DisAl

In June 2016 the princesses visited each table in the room at both CRT and Akershus at dinner.
From the current CRT description on the WDW web page:
"During your time inside the castle, visit with classic Disney Princesses. "
We thought the food was better at CRT (but don't forget it is two credits on the DDP or more expensive than Akershus out of pocket) but the interaction with the princesses was much better at Akershus. The kids also really enjoyed the "princess parade" at Akershus.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom