Akershus & Cinderella's Royal Table: Overkill?

dmatt87

Original Poster
I've got ADR's for Akershus (dinner) and Cinderella's Table (lunch) during our stay in May. We will be a table of three: me, DW and DS4.

We booked those meals in order to meet a variety of princesses, to avoid doing to many character meets and greets while in the park. However, I am now worried that we will see pretty much the same princesses in both places, hence not getting such a variety of pictures and autographs?

Do you think I should keep both reservations, or keep CRT and replace Akershus with Crystal Palace or Chef Mickey?

Schneewittchen

Yep, you might want to switch one of those out. You may not get much variety.

My family usually does Akershus and Crystal Palace every visit. My daughter loves princesses and Pooh.

But we've been to Chef Mickey's and Mickey's Backyard BBQ. The BBQ is a really great experience. You can actually get up and dance with the characters, not just do the autograph and pictures thing.

We're branching out this year, we'll be trying dinner at Tusker House and breakfast at 'Ohana.

dmatt87

Original Poster
Yep, you might want to switch one of those out. You may not get much variety.

My family usually does Akershus and Crystal Palace every visit. My daughter loves princesses and Pooh.

But we've been to Chef Mickey's and Mickey's Backyard BBQ. The BBQ is a really great experience. You can actually get up and dance with the characters, not just do the autograph and pictures thing.

We're branching out this year, we'll be trying dinner at Tusker House and breakfast at 'Ohana.

Thanks - I'll start looking at what I can get while respecting our already pretty scheduled trip!

TiggerDad

I've got ADR's for Akershus (dinner) and Cinderella's Table (lunch) during our stay in May. We will be a table of three: me, DW and DS4.

We booked those meals in order to meet a variety of princesses, to avoid doing to many character meets and greets while in the park. However, I am now worried that we will see pretty much the same princesses in both places, hence not getting such a variety of pictures and autographs?

Do you think I should keep both reservations, or keep CRT and replace Akershus with Crystal Palace or Chef Mickey?
I'm trying to remember which princesses we had the last time we did CRT, but I don't remember a lot of overlap. Now, we have DD's, so your DS may appreciate something other than princesses.

BigRedDad

Is this more for you or DS? The Princesses are definitely gorgeous and worth meeting. I think it would be overkill to do both. I would keep one and move to another meal depending the characters you want to see. Tusker House is great for safari dressed Fab 5's. Crystal Palace is great for the Pooh characters. Chef Mickey's for the Fab 5. Ohana's for Lilo, Stitch, Mickey (if they still come out).

dmatt87

Original Poster
Is this more for you or DS? The Princesses are definitely gorgeous and worth meeting. I think it would be overkill to do both. I would keep one and move to another meal depending the characters you want to see. Tusker House is great for safari dressed Fab 5's. Crystal Palace is great for the Pooh characters. Chef Mickey's for the Fab 5. Ohana's for Lilo, Stitch, Mickey (if they still come out).
I booked Tusker House for lunch - thanks for the tip. My son love Donald and the gang, so it works out well!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom