Akershus Breakfast 815am

LongballMG

I made an ADR for Akershus for 815am on a day when there is no EMH at Epcot.

The morning EMH is at MK for that day.

How will I be able to get to Epcot from All Star Sports in time for the reservation?

Would it be best to catch the EMH bus to MK and then Monorail to Epcot?

Master Gracey 5

You might have to take a taxi or drive if you have a rental car. Park buses usually start one hour before the park opens, so if you caught the first bus, you'd still have a few minutes walk once you get to Epcot just to get to Akershus. If MK opens early, you could try the monorail route, but I'm not certain if those only start one hour before parks open too, in which case you're still stuck but at TTC until 8am.

Upvote 0

SweetPea

Dont' worry. The busses will be running. We always make an 8:00 ADR for Crystal Palace on a day when MK does not open early. We usually get to the bus stop around 7:15 (staying at Pop Century) and have never been late for our ADR.

Upvote 0

Rob562

Before the official routes start running to the parks, there will be a bus that says something like "Character Breakfasts". (I think it starts as early at 7am, possibly even earlier)
When you get on you tell the driver where your meal is, and you're brought to where you need to go.

-Rob

Upvote 0

Dwarful

Yeah that Character bus was running right around 7 AM on our trip last summer. Let them know at the front desk when you check in and they will tell you what time you need to be at the bus stop.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom