AK - Distribution Done

Twoprincesses116

Original Poster
I am trying to get a FP for safari for one of my dates and it says distribution done. So does that mean I have zero chance of getting a FP for it on that day or should I keep trying?

Thanks!!

belledream

Definitely not a zero chance - people are cancelling FPs or making changes to them every day leading up to their trips and while they're there. It wouldn't hurt to keep looking, but probably closer to the date/on the date rather than real far out. Good luck!

JohnD

Keep checking with the app. I'm waiting for M:S to re-open so I can get a FP+ during my trip in September. Checking with the app allows me to be on top of it regularly than having to find the time to power up a laptop or desktop.

Edward M

Even if you can't get a FP for the safari (I'm sure you'll be able to), check the waits around dusk. It usually is a short wait until it gets longer when the night safari starts. I walked right on at about 6 pm on a very crowded day.

EPICOT

Oddly enough, for my trip in early September I've found it easier to book FOP than Safari. I've seen more openings for FOP than Safari, and I check a couple times everyday.

allgiggles

Even if you can't get a FP for the safari (I'm sure you'll be able to), check the waits around dusk. It usually is a short wait until it gets longer when the night safari starts. I walked right on at about 6 pm on a very crowded day.

We had that same experience last June. We actually had a FP for 6:00-7:00. Got there at 6:15 and walked right up to the truck. There was literally no one in line.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom