AK & BB in One Day?

ThinkTink721

We are thinking about doing a half day at AK & a half day at BB.
Maybe going to AK from 9:00am until around 12:00pm...then heading over to BB for the afternoon (both parks close at 5:00pm on the day we are planning to visit).
The only attractions that interest us at AK are EE, Dinosaur, KS, & KRR.
What do you think?

Mukta

This is how I would see it going.

You arrive and most of your group heads to EE while one person heads to KS and gets FPs.

You all ride EE, KRR and then use your FP for KS. You hit Dinosaur on your way out. You can do this from 9 to 12 easily.

Then you take the bus to BB.

The only things holding up this plan would simply be stamina. If you have little kids who don't do well rushing around or need to stop and eat/use the bathroom frequently, or generally get cranky from over stimulation.

Upvote 0

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Sounds like a good plan. If you arrive at AK your should be able to get your preferred attractions done early and have a relaxing afternoon at BB. Do Kali last because if you get super soaked it won't be a big deal since you are going to get wet at the waterpark anyway!

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
We are thinking about doing a half day at AK & a half day at BB.
Maybe going to AK from 9:00am until around 12:00pm...then heading over to BB for the afternoon (both parks close at 5:00pm on the day we are planning to visit).
The only attractions that interest us at AK are EE, Dinosaur, KS, & KRR.
What do you think?

I think you "can" do it but its a lot in a short amount of time. You can do it but will you just run through or take the time to enjoy it? I love strolling through AK. There are so many hidden gems there. But if that isn't what you are going for, yes, you can do.

Upvote 0

luv

It's totally possible. BB is very close to the AK, too.

You may or may not get chairs when you arrive, but people begin leaving like crazy around noon or one, so you'll get chairs pretty quickly. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom