Airport shuttle?

FantasiaBish

Original Poster
Just wondering if anyone has any info on shuttles from th airport to ASMu. We're debating on weather or not to rent a car.

tinkrbel

mears has shuttles to and from the resorts and area hotels right out side the arrivals ..they arent too badly priced, we use to use them when we flew but check out debs there is great info on Mears, taxi's and Tiffany TownCar

Cosmo

You can get a Mears shuttle from wdw to the airport for $16/adult one way. We were there just this past weekend and called only about 2 hours before we had to leave without a problem. A cab will cost you about $50 one way.

wdwfan322

We chose Tiffany's Towncar for airport service in December. They were GREAT!!! With the internet coupon it came to a grand total of about $10 more for the 2 of us than the Mears Bus. We did the MEARS thing the trip before and due to all the stops to unload it took us nearly 2 hours to get to AllStar Movies!! With Tiffany's a driver was waiting for us at the baggage claim and without the wait we made it to WDW in no time! They will also make a free grocery stop for you! Always on time and very friendly drivers. I think their webbsite was tiffanytowncar.com ?:D

goaler

We used the Mears shuttle once and ended up getting to our WDW resort about 2 hours after we got into Orlando. Our vacation time is way to valuable to be sitting in an airport waiting for a bus or worse yet sitting on a bus waiting for it to leave the airport.

We now use Happy Limo for all our shuttle needs. I just checked their website and it costs $85 dollars for a round trip in a town car to a MK resort. At $16 dollars per person one way on a bus it would cost $128 dollars for 4 adults :dazzle: . Even if you got a discount for kids (under 11 I think) the limo makes more sense. When you arrive at MCO, you call a toll free number and the car picks you up outside of baggage claim within 5 minutes. They include a grocery stop for anyone who would like to pick up food to have at your resort. We typically get to the resort within 45 minutes of claiming our luggage.

They have always been on-time and extremely courteous. The last time we used them, our tip was included in the amount that was charged to the credit card. I felt guilty not tipping the driver for handling our luggage, so I offered some cash and the driver would not accept it! :confused:

There are some on this board who have had good luck with the busses and some that have used other services, but I'll never wait for the bus again!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom