Airfare help, DME/cast discount question...

lpet11984

I'm in the process of planning out my next visit to the World, and am hoping some of the pros out there can help answer a couple questions...

First, I've been looking for the cheapest airfare and I noticed after searching on SideStep for the past couple weeks that Orbitz has a cheaper fare than the airline I'd be flying with...I hesitate though because I've never bought plane tickets through a third party and worry that something might go wrong. Has anyone bought with Orbitz before?

My next question has to do with booking a room using the cast discount...a friend of mine is booking our room, however she (of course) lives in the area and won't need transportation from the airport. Is there anyway when she makes the reservation to let them know/reserve a seat on DME for me?

Thanks for any help! :wave:

JPVonDrake

I'm in the process of planning out my next visit to the World, and am hoping some of the pros out there can help answer a couple questions...

First, I've been looking for the cheapest airfare and I noticed after searching on SideStep for the past couple weeks that Orbitz has a cheaper fare than the airline I'd be flying with...I hesitate though because I've never bought plane tickets through a third party and worry that something might go wrong. Has anyone bought with Orbitz before?

My next question has to do with booking a room using the cast discount...a friend of mine is booking our room, however she (of course) lives in the area and won't need transportation from the airport. Is there anyway when she makes the reservation to let them know/reserve a seat on DME for me?

Thanks for any help! :wave:

I can't help with Orbitz, but I be happy to answer your other questions.

When booking a cast discount room online, there is an option to add Disney's Magical Express for any individual Guest staying in the room. The Cast Member will need to know your Airline and flight numbers. If this information is not known at the time of booking, the Cast Member can call a private reservation phone number to add the DME at a later date. This phone number is listed on our Cast Portal website.

Your travel documents will be sent to the Cast Member's address, so she would be responsible to forward them on to you.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom