Ahsoka (Star Wars Disney+ Series)

NateD1226

Original Poster
Set to follow Ahsoka and other familiar faces as they try and find Ezra Bridger and Grand Admiral Thrawn

1613782087802.png

Reason I made this thread is that news just broke that Mena Massoud is the top pick to play Ezra Bridger. The news comes from Kessel Run Transmissions. I have heard some of their scoops and they have been right in the past. He was amazing in Aladdin and he would be great here.

Robbiem

I’m really looking forward to this. Rewatching Rebels on Disney plus recently I had forgotten how good the show became. I loved the Ahsoka episode of the mandalorian as well. I can’t wait to see who plays thrawn and if sabine or chopper will appear 😀

NateD1226

Original Poster
LRM Online is reporting that Mena Massoud (which was rumored a few months back) and Lars Mikkelsen have been officially cast as Ezra Bridger and Grand Admiral Thrawn, respectively. This has not been confirmed by the trades or Disney/Lucasfilm themselves, so take this as a rumor for now.

khlaylav

LRM Online is reporting that Mena Massoud (which was rumored a few months back) and Lars Mikkelsen have been officially cast as Ezra Bridger and Grand Admiral Thrawn, respectively. This has not been confirmed by the trades or Disney/Lucasfilm themselves, so take this as a rumor for now.

I mean, that'd be phenomenal casting, but gotta wait and see for actual confirmation.

NateD1226

Original Poster
"...while Ahsoka Tano, the fan-favorite Jedi, appeared in animation in 2008 before Rosario Dawson made the jump to live action in The Mandalorian season two. Now, Dawson is leading a live-action Ahsoka spinoff for Disney+, with sources saying Lucasfilm is looking for an actress to star opposite Dawson as Mandalorian warrior Sabine Wren."

Disney Irish

Premium Member
"Mary Elizabeth Winstead is punching her career into hyperspace.

The actress has joined the budding cast of Ahsoka, the next Star Warslive-action series gearing up to go into production at Lucasfilm and Disney+."

That's good, I think she is a good actress and was hoping she'd do more Disney stuff since her role in Sky High.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom