Ahh I have an interview!!

Vii

Original Poster
So I applied over a month ago and at that time I didn't know what my school schedule would look like so I put full availability 7 days a week. I still have a lot of availability in my schedule, but not quite as much as I put, do I bring that to attention during the interview?

I have a tattoo on the back of my neck and I don't know if these quick-service positions require me to put my hair all the way up, should I ask about that too?

Sorry if these questions seem dumb, it's my first interview for *any* job, ever!!

maryszhi

you will need to cover your tattoo with makeup they give you. Thats standard at disney. make sure you mention it in the interview. I do not have one, but know about this because of friends. I would also mention a change in availability. that is very important.

Vii

Original Poster
Thanks Mary!! Do you happen to know the fastest way to get from UCF to Disney World? Should I dodge the toll roads or not? Just trying to figure out the fastest, most cost-effective way to get there!

Also, I applied for quick-service, but would it be rude to ask if there's other positions available? Like Merchandise (i wanna work at the bibiddi bobbidi botique!!) I'm so excited!!

katiekinzakat

The fastest/most cost effective way to get from UCF to Disney is 408 to I-4, unless there is major traffic on I-4, then 417 is your best bet though it takes longer and is more expensive. Also, you shouldn't worry too much about your change in availability as long as you have three full days open. In my interview, availability was one of the first things we went over to make sure it hadn't changed. Good luck!

Vii

Original Poster
I don't even know why I asked which direction to take as I rely on my GPS to get to places, whichever way it takes me as I have no sense of direction at all, Lol. But thanks anyway! The only thing I'm worried about is traffic. We all know it can get crazy at times.

And thank God! Cause I'm definitely not free 7 days a week! Do you live around the UCF area also?

wiigirl

Good luck! :)
75.gif

About your other positions available question. You can ask, but the job you are interviewing for, is the only one that will be talked about. I don't know if things have changed, but when I interviewed, they told me I couldn't apply to any new positions until after six months. Also, if you get cast in the role you are interviewing for, you may only transfer to a new position after six months. Not too sure about that, again it may have changed to 3 months according to one of my cast member friends. Good luck!! And remember smile the entire time in your interview! The more the casting agent sees that you are excited about the opportunity to work for Disney, the better!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom