Afternoon at MK

Yano

Original Poster
So! with a split stay between WDW and UNI we will have only two and a half park days at WDW. I will be taking advantage of Morning EMH at both AK and DHS.
That leaves me with only the day of arrival for an afternoon at MK with the 60 days 3 FP window.
What do you lovely WDWmagic experts think is the best way for me to use the 3 FP and then the one by one and or stand by on that day? What should I book 60 days in advance? And what are my chances after that?
Keeping in mind that my family usually will not wait for more than 15 maybe 20min for a ride.
I’m thinking we would be in the park by 5pm and that is the last day MK will open till 10 after that it will start closing at 9.
Our favorites are SM, PoTC, BTMRR, HM, PoTC, IaSW, also, we have never been to 7DMT and will love to try it, we will be there Sunday August 18 hopefully less crowded.
Appreciate your input.
Thank you

Last edited:

joejccva71

I would book FP's for 7DMT, BTMRR and SM. Try to get 5pm, 6pm and 7. Then your next FP would be HM followed by PoTC.

If you can't get those extra FP's then HM and PoTC would probably be at most a 30 to 45 min wait that late.

monykalyn

I would book FP's for 7DMT, BTMRR and SM. Try to get 5pm, 6pm and 7. Then your next FP would be HM followed by PoTC.

If you can't get those extra FP's then HM and PoTC would probably be at most a 30 to 45 min wait that late.
second this-and if you can skip the fireworks in favor of rides HM and PoTC will be less of a wait. Try to get ( personal favorite) People mover after Space(no FP but line usually moves very fast), and if you have kids, Buzz. If skipping Happily Ever after then Frontierland and Adventureland attractions will have low waits.

Yano

Original Poster

That sounds like a good plan 👍🏼😀

Yano

Original Poster
second this-and if you can skip the fireworks in favor of rides HM and PoTC will be less of a wait. Try to get ( personal favorite) People mover after Space(no FP but line usually moves very fast), and if you have kids, Buzz. If skipping Happily Ever after then Frontierland and Adventureland attractions will have low waits.
Yes I forgot about buzz, my competitive family loves it. I think we will skip the fireworks:(

Minnesota disney fan

Keep in mind that if the MK is open til 10pm there might be a big crowd for the later hours= more crowded pm conditions.
We always get to the MK on arrival day in the afternoon, so know what you are asking. Yes, it is crowded, but manageable. We book our 3 favorite, must do attractions, our favorite ts restaurant, and then just do whatever we feel we want to wait to get on. We are usualy pretty tired on our arrival day, getting up at 3am for flights, but if you have the ability to keep going, I woud do that. You will have a great time any way you do it:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom