After Rhode: What happens next?

Poseidon Quest

Does this one guy matter @ all ? Disney is a business and they are gonna do whatever makes money.

Without Joe Rohde, Animal Kingdom would be an IP nightmare. Without Rohde, Pandora would feel cheap and wouldn't work as a thesis statement for the park. I think of Rohde as the Disney guardian of themeing and park integrity. Without him, Chapek would cause havoc if he wasn't limited by the money being hemorrhaged right now.

NickMaio

Or just pay attention to the details and be amazed at the work that goes into some of these lands.
What a joke - - TSL was done on the cheap, so much so that a decades old area in DHS looked better and actually made you feel like you were shrunk down in size.
This new one is just a lame cash grab. With zero though into theming. Cramming an area for kids with zero shade and no thought to theming.
Just pay attention.......I see a cheap area with zero theming, and a few large IP figures so that kids can bug their parents into buying them an over priced plush of Buzz or Woody.
Get real.....pay attention.

Goofyernmost

What a joke - - TSL was done on the cheap, so much so that a decades old area in DHS looked better and actually made you feel like you were shrunk down in size.
This new one is just a lame cash grab. With zero though into theming. Cramming an area for kids with zero shade and no thought to theming.
Just pay attention.......I see a cheap area with zero theming, and a few large IP figures so that kids can bug their parents into buying them an over priced plush of Buzz or Woody.
Get real.....pay attention.
Sounds like some of the same things that Walt did. Just think about how many Coonskin Caps were sold. I stand by what I said, it is built for it's primary audience and just because alleged "grown ups" don't approve means very little.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom