• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

After Hours

NJDis

Original Poster
Have any DVC members ever bought discounted tickets for extra family members that accompanied them to this event? I have family members I am meeting at Disney World who aren't DVC and asked if I could buy the tickets for the discounted price for the night we all decided to go. I thought I remember that you aren't able to do it, but wasn't sure if I could or if they had to pay full price.

bmmilan

Advertisement
Have any DVC members ever bought discounted tickets for extra family members that accompanied them to this event? I have family members I am meeting at Disney World who aren't DVC and asked if I could buy the tickets for the discounted price for the night we all decided to go. I thought I remember that you aren't able to do it, but wasn't sure if I could or if they had to pay full price.
Yes you can. I believe you can only purchase 4 tickets though and you must accompany them.

Top Bottom