Afraid of Termination Help?

CarlSegway41

Original Poster
Hey all, I'm a new hire for Disney. My name is Carl and I recently obtained an MEP to bring in guests and my Uncle requested that him, his wife, and his two year old son go to celebrate his 3rd birthday in two weeks. Since kids two and under get in for free, my brother asked to go too so I just said "why not" and took him.

I got to the entrance of the park and I got my brother, my uncle, and his wife in and they stop me and ask for a ticket for the young one. He is quite big for a two year old and I don't blame them for stopping me and his wife came in and explained that he is indeed two and turning 3 in two weeks.

After that fiasco, they let us in but a cast member stops me, asks for my ID, and takes a note of it and writes my ID and name down on a piece of paper.

I'm just scared that I might get terminated but I'm also known for overthinking things. I understand how serious Disney takes their MEP policy and I was not in it to abuse nor did I have the intent to abuse it. I just wanted my nephew to have a good time.

Thank you all for reading.

edit: fixed a typo

AVGuy

I would talk to my leader and explain the situation if I were you. Get ahead of the story. If it's nothing, it will continue to be nothing. If it's something, having management on your side and willing to vouch for you could be very helpful.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom