affordable / quick/ eats?

10sne1

Original Poster
we have 5 in our family and are going to IOA and USF 1 day each. We r on the go and like the counter services. (don't like to waste time at the restaurants.) any places to eat that u would recommend. I haven't been able to find a website like WDW has that lists places and prices.

any suggestions out there would be appreciated.

thanks.

:animwink:

MarknSue

We went to the green eggs and ham counter service in IOA, they actually do green eggs and ham burgers which make a pleasant change believe it or not! Can't remember the price but I think it' no more thant usual theme park prices.

10sne1

Original Poster
ahhh, ahhh, green eggs & ham. When our kids were younger we actually did make them after reading the book. It looked really gross but tasted good and the kids really got a kick out of it! Now they are older (in the double digits) and wiser, yea right! it might bring back some good memories... to eat there!
thanks,
:lol: :lol: :lol:

JoeZerboy

If you do decide for a sit-down meal, either cafeteria style service or wait staffed, I recommend the Enchanted Oak Tavern [for cafeteria style] and Mythos Cafe [for wait staffed] or Confisco Grille [also wait staffed]. Pricing is halfway decent for park prices at either place. Have also tried other spots around IOA and USF, in general any food choice will be a good one.

howlin_mad

One of the best places to eat in IoA is at the Thunder Falls Terrace by the splashdown section of the Jurassic Park River Adventure. It's cafeteria-style but the food seems to be top quality there. Unfortunately the vast majority of the food in both USF and IoA is expensive, and in my opinion the food is USF isn't that great. The prices are generally more expensive than in Disney, and about the same price (but better quality) as the Six Flags parks.

woofboy111

The best place in IoA is the enchanted oak tree. It's in a cool themed building, the portions are huge, and it's cheaper than other places out of the park that serve the same food. What ever you do, don't go to the cartoon cafe. I had a bad experience in there. They also have tiny portions. The Captin America place is good for burger (clone of mels in universal).

At Universal, I Louie pizza is really good, and the prices are ok if, and only if, you buy a whole pie. Ricters (hamburgers by earthquake is good. If you get a double burger, they are huge, and hard to eat by themselfs in one sitting (so I've heard...I don't eat burgers. I perfer chicken myself). The International food fair place is good (outside of bttf). It has a nice varity of food, unlike other places in the park). Mels is good, but Just like capt

DigitalDisney

Well, cheap eating is out of the question at any theme park

Universal: Louie's Pizza in New York section. Split a pizza among 3 or 4 people, and it's cheaper than feeding them individual. it's not bad pizza either (nice'n'greasy)

IOA: I'm a HUGE fan of the Cafe4. It's got a good selection of food, and you get to hear that rockin' MSHI backgroudn music, and you get great views of the Hulk

Thunder Falls Terrace is also fun to eat at. It's a little more expensive to eat at, but the food is better, and the portions are larger. You also get a great view of the JPRA splashdown.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom