Aerosmith rockin roller coaster question...

Shellster1

Original Poster
Does the Aerosmith rocking roller coaster have a wait room/parent swap room for kids who aren't tall enough? ALso, is this ride a popular one that I will have problems getting a fast pass in for? (going in June).Thanks!

WDWTank

Does the Aerosmith rocking roller coaster have a wait room/parent swap room for kids who aren't tall enough? ALso, is this ride a popular one that I will have problems getting a fast pass in for? (going in June).Thanks!
Very popular, make sure you get your fast passes early. I’m not sure about a child swap room, but I heard somewhere about a”chicken exit” before the station.

Shellster1

Original Poster
Literally, I just laughed out loud at the "chicken exit" comment!! That's my son! I'm dying to go on it, but he's my little chicken. I'm not above bribing him. I got him to do the Hulk coaster at Universal, but It costs me a hulk buster action figure. LOL!!

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Literally, I just laughed out loud at the "chicken exit" comment!! That's my son! I'm dying to go on it, but he's my little chicken. I'm not above bribing him. I got him to do the Hulk coaster at Universal, but It costs me a hulk buster action figure. LOL!!
If you hurry, you can get him this Steven Tyler action figure based on his appearance on The Simpsons...

Hurry because it's at Toys R Us... UPDATE: Too late -- it's out of stock. Better check eBay.

JIMINYCR

The biggie at DHS guests target first will be TSMM. Guests avoiding TSMM will target either ToT or RnRC. The lines build fast because DHS doesnt habve a lot going on and the attractions are all being slammed.

WDWTank

Hulk is more scarier than Rock’n’Roller Coaster.

DfromATX

Your son is 10, right? I think that's what I remember from your other post. I think at 10 he can handle it and will be pleasantly surprised at how fun it is. My son (who is now 15) was scared of it at 10, but I don't remember what we did with him when we rode. (I know, that's bad, right?) Anyway, at 13 he finally rode it and now it's his favorite ride! To me, Tower of Terror is the scariest ride ever. Rockin' Roller Coaster is so much fun and it's too short to be scary.

EricsBiscuit

I was scared as hell the first time I rode it. But, once I thought it through just like all the other rides I was scared of, that millions of other people have done it and been okay, I got over it. I think it needs to be explained to kids how they will be safe and being scared is natural and everyone is scared of something, but it is also part of the fun. Just my two cents

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom