Aerosmith/KISS tour!

wanabeimagineer

Original Poster
All the details were just announced last night in a radio interview with Steven Tyler, Joe Perry, Tom Hamiltion (of Aerosmith) and Gene Simmons, Paul Stanley (of KISS) that was played on the "premier radio stations" across the nation. Being a major Aerosmith fan, I'm very excited. My dad is a big KISS fan so we were gonna go to the West Palm show on 9/12 but unfortunately my dad is going on a cruise that week so we can't go and I'm pretty bummed. Anyone wanna take me? :lol:
Just wanted to know if anyone else was excited about this tour?

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by wanabeimagineer
All the details were just announced last night in a radio interview with Steven Tyler, Joe Perry, Tom Hamiltion (of Aerosmith) and Gene Simmons, Paul Stanley (of KISS) that was played on the "premier radio stations" across the nation. Being a major Aerosmith fan, I'm very excited. My dad is a big KISS fan so we were gonna go to the West Palm show on 9/12 but unfortunately my dad is going on a cruise that week so we can't go and I'm pretty bummed. Anyone wanna take me? :lol:
Just wanted to know if anyone else was excited about this tour?

Well, this tour wasn't "just announced" but yes, I'm VERY excited about this...

(although...did they mention anything about the upcoming album?)

wanabeimagineer

Original Poster
Re: Re: Aerosmith/KISS tour!

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Well, this tour wasn't "just announced" but yes, I'm VERY excited about this...

(although...did they mention anything about the upcoming album?)

Yea I realize it's been pretty much official for a while now, but this was Aerosmith and KISS getting together and going live to say that it was now official and they released all the tour dates and everything.
About the album, Joe just said they were really excited about it and they hoped to have it out around September.
I'm very excited about it myself since they're newer stuff (Just Push Play) just doesn't sound like them. This album is supposed to be a return to their roots kind of. Joe said they want it to sound kinda like Rocks (which was probably their greatest album ever). The most exciting part I think is that they brought in Jack Douglas to be the producer. He did their 2nd album through their 4th or 5th (includes Toys In The Attic and Rocks) and he's all about having all 5 of them in a room recording the song together, not like the Protools stuff they used for Just Push Play. I can't wait! :sohappy:

WDWFREAK53

Re: Re: Re: Aerosmith/KISS tour!

Originally posted by wanabeimagineer
Yea I realize it's been pretty much official for a while now, but this was Aerosmith and KISS getting together and going live to say that it was now official and they released all the tour dates and everything.
About the album, Joe just said they were really excited about it and they hoped to have it out around September.
I'm very excited about it myself since they're newer stuff (Just Push Play) just doesn't sound like them. This album is supposed to be a return to their roots kind of. Joe said they want it to sound kinda like Rocks (which was probably their greatest album ever). The most exciting part I think is that they brought in Jack Douglas to be the producer. He did their 2nd album through their 4th or 5th (includes Toys In The Attic and Rocks) and he's all about having all 5 of them in a room recording the song together, not like the Protools stuff they used for Just Push Play. I can't wait! :sohappy:

Sounds great!!! Thanks for that info!
(Looks like the "Bad Boys from Boston" are gonna be "Bad Boys" again :) )

wanabeimagineer

Original Poster
Originally posted by disney_nutter
Do you no if this tour will hit the shores of the uk i love both bands

All the dates right now are just here in America, but on the interview they said they were gonna see how well it does and then add more dates accordingly and Gene said leaving America for the shows could be a possibility so not to rule it out.

NowInc

Im going to the 9/12 show..its up in WPB at Coral Sky (or whatever its called now) so I get hooked up....I hate kiss (well..i dont HATE them..but they arent towards the top of my list) but LOVE aerosmith..so im there :D

wanabeimagineer

Original Poster
Originally posted by NowInc
Im going to the 9/12 show..its up in WPB at Coral Sky (or whatever its called now) so I get hooked up....I hate kiss (well..i dont HATE them..but they arent towards the top of my list) but LOVE aerosmith..so im there :D

That's the show I want to go to, but I can't. The only way I can go is if my brother (who is 18 and still hasn't gotten his permit) gets his permit, license and then a car and me and him go. But that's pretty unlikely so it's not lookin too good. But yea Im not that big a fan of KISS but I wouldn't mind seeing them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom