Advice on Skyliner WL to Epcot

Yellow Shoes

Original Poster
Staying at WL but we want to take the Skyliner to Epcot because we have early reservations for lunch.
I know we need to make an intermediate stop from WL, but which do you recommend?
Bus to Studios?
Boat to MK, then bus to AoA, Pop, CBR or Riveria? (Which do you recommend?)
Mostly concerned with the walking between the bus stop and the Skyliner depot.

Thanks!

JaxFLBear

The DHS bus stop is adjacent to the Skyliner Station. This option would require you to transfer to the Epcot line at CBR.

There is a bus stop at the CBR Skyliner Station which is one of the internal stops within the resort. The Aruba bus stop is close to the Riviera Skyliner Station.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Staying at WL but we want to take the Skyliner to Epcot because we have early reservations for lunch.
I know we need to make an intermediate stop from WL, but which do you recommend?
Bus to Studios?
Boat to MK, then bus to AoA, Pop, CBR or Riveria? (Which do you recommend?)
Mostly concerned with the walking between the bus stop and the Skyliner depot.

Thanks!
If you want to ride Skyliner, I would do bus to DHS then Skyliner at DHS to CBR, then change at CBR to the Riviera/EPCOT Skyliner.

However, I would think the bus directly to EPCOT would be quicker.

Yellow Shoes

Original Poster
If you want to ride Skyliner, I would do bus to DHS then Skyliner at DHS to CBR, then change at CBR to the Riviera/EPCOT Skyliner.

Yeah--but we wanted to enter Epcot near France for our lunch reservation and also to avoid walking past all the construction walls. We will have plenty of time to admire them on the way out.

Thanks for the tips.

Diesel Dan

I think the bus to DHS sounds the best. If you are not in a hurry the Skyliner is a fun ride. Not really thrilling but a relaxing way to travel. We had a 3 year old on our last trip that said Skyliner was his favorite ride of the week.

Djsfantasi

There is no significant time spent transferring at CBR. Literally, it’s less than a 100’ walk. Even if there’s a line for EPCOT, it doesn’t stop. And you’re on the Skyliner for 10-15 minutes. IMHO, it’s less than a bus ride.

PolynesianPrincess

I agree with the bus to DHS then take the skyliner to Epcot. We stayed at Pop last year right after the Skyliner opened and at AOA in January. We LOVED taking it to Epcot. The transfer at CBR was easy. We walked right off our gondola from Pop, over to the Epcot load and right onto another one. No waits at all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom