Advice for a Rompin', Stompin', 60th Birthday...

Ajax Redux

Hi folks... Believe it or not, my lovely bride of 33 years will turn 60 on our forthcoming trip to WDW. We plan on spending the day at the MK from gate open until it's time to spruce-up for her Birthday Dinner at Artist Point, then return to the park until they throw us out.

Questions abound! Is the acquisition of a Birthday Pin for an adult frowned upon? And if so, would it count that both her mental & emotional states drop to that of a 10 yr old once she walks under the train tracks?

Seriously... I really love this woman, and I want to make her 60th one to remember for all of the right reasons. Any an all advice and suggestions that would help me in my quest will be greatly appreciated!

DisneyDebNJ

Firstly Happy Birthday to your lovely bride!! (and kudos to your bravery for posting her birthday!! LOL) Birthday buttons in Disney know no bounds! I wore one a month before my 45th .... proudly! (That was a few years ago ;) ) You can always do one of the firework cruises... either for Wishes or Illuminations, and have a Happy Birthday banner, complete with cake and champagne on board!! My family made me wear a crown throughout the parks too, it was great!!! You can always have a nice basket waiting for her in your room when you check in to help kick off your celebration. Soooooo many possibilities!!! Enjoy planning!!!!!!! I am sure she will love anything you plan!!

Upvote 0

Figgy1

Happy birthday to your dw!!!!!!!!!!!:) She should wear her birthday button proudly and you can wear one also just add UN right before birthday!

Upvote 0

WDW 3

You are awesome!! DH and I aren't far behind and I completely understand the drop in age while at WDW!
Mine happens when we board the tram at the airport! It's our first ride and we get pretty giddy.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom