Adventures in Cooking / Wonderland Tea Party

jeffb

Hi

I would like to take my 3 year old to one of these programs. I see on the Disney website that Adventures in Cooking is actually for ages 4 - 10 while Wonderland Tea Party is for 3-10? I was curious if a) you go with your child or do drop them off (would prefer going with my daughter) b) if they are strict about the age and c) if you have done either would you recommend for a 3 year old.

Thanks!!

PigletIsMyCat

I don't know about Adventures in Cooking, but the Wonderland Tea Party sounds awesome and I'm angry that they do not allow adults to attend! It is basically a glorified and expensive baby sitting arrangement, but with Alice and the Mad Hatter who I STILL haven't met and are my favorites....grr...
:fork:

Upvote 0

JPVonDrake

jeffb said:
Hi

I would like to take my 3 year old to one of these programs. I see on the Disney website that Adventures in Cooking is actually for ages 4 - 10 while Wonderland Tea Party is for 3-10? I was curious if a) you go with your child or do drop them off (would prefer going with my daughter) b) if they are strict about the age and c) if you have done either would you recommend for a 3 year old.

Thanks!!

The minimum age requirement is 4 years old for both the above programs, the Disney's Pirate Adventure (Grand Floridian), Disney's Albatross Treasure Cruise (Yacht Club), and all the Resort Child Activity Centers. This age restriction is due to license requirements so no exceptions can be made. Also note that your child will need to be fully potty-trained (no pull-ups.) To answer your second question, all of these programs are "child only" events.

If you are looking for something special to enjoy with your daughter that she will never forget you may wish to consider the My Disney Girl's Perfectly Princess Tea Party (Grand Floridian.) It is designed for a Mother and Daughter to enjoy together. The party is hosted by "Miss Rose Petal" plus a Princess Aurora meet & greet. The menu includes:

Adult's Plate: egg, chicken-almond or salmon salad sandwiches, shrimp tart, assorted cheeses, tea, Princess cake

Child's Plate: peanut butter and & jelly hearts, grapes, apple juice, Princess cake

Guests 3-9 will also receive:
*An 18" My Disney Girl doll dressed in a matching Princess Aurora gown, plus accessories
*A sparkling tiara, princess link bracelet, a special scrapbook set, and Best Friends certificate

The price is $200 for 1 adult & 1 child (age 3-9) plus tax. Each additional Adult pays $65 each and additional children pay $135 each plus taxes.

Hope this helps! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

bsummer

All of the activities are great, even the ones where you drop off your children. The cast members who take care of them are wonderful and my only hesitaions with the Wonderland Tea Party, is if your children are even remotely scared of characters don't take them to it!!!!!! But the Grand Adventures in Cooking looks like alot of fun. The children somtimes take the treats they made and give them to cast members working. I got one one day when I was working at the bell stand. That was a lot of fun!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom