Adventureland

kap91

Original Poster
So my side project for a year has been working on my ideal adventureland. My website has some previous art and a treatment. But I decided to remake one of those pieces digitally using more of a painting technique instead of line work and washes. So here it is. I might come back to it again but for now I'm putting it to rest. Enjoyable experience but damn do I have a lot to learn.

For comparison the original
IMG_0030.JPG

And the new one.
IMG_0031.JPG

spacemt354

Chili's
So my side project for a year has been working on my ideal adventureland. My website has some previous art and a treatment. But I decided to remake one of those pieces digitally using more of a painting technique instead of line work and washes. So here it is. I might come back to it again but for now I'm putting it to rest. Enjoyable experience but damn do I have a lot to learn.

View attachment 194020

And the new one.
View attachment 194021
Fantastic job kap!:geek:

MonorailRed

Applebees

View attachment 194020

And the new one.
View attachment 194021
:jawdrop: Ah that's amazing!!

kmbmw777

View attachment 194020

And the new one.
View attachment 194021
this is beautiful

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom