Adventureland Veranda

crxbrett

Original Poster
Just wondering if anybody else misses the Adventureland Veranda that use to be located just after you entered Adventureland's bridge on the right side? I remember eating a teriyaki burger everyday for lunch or dinner whenever I visited WDW! Mmmmmm....and the teriyaki beef sandwich was good, too! I visited in summer '93 and ate there at least 5 or 6 times and was so disappointed to find out when I returned in summer '94 that they closed it down. I always wondered why they closed it. Here's hoping they maybe will someday reopen it. I kind of miss the Odyssey in EPCOT for it's great views, but the food there was rather average.

Mecha Figment

yes i've been inside that place several times and often wondered what it was. I asumed it was a private fuction hall. But now i know it was once a eating place. I think it still is used for private functions though because the equipment is still in there. Its alwasy a nice quiet place to eat my lunch on breaks sometimes.

maelstrom

They did MVMCP photos in there last year.

Ah, yes, open the Asian food place in Tomorrowland and let the Adventureland Veranda sit dormant.

brkgnews

Well, to be fair, they didn't really open an Asian restaurant in Tomorrowland, they just installed one and let it sit dormant :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom