Adventureland Veranda - Skipper Canteen restaurant

Unplugged

Why has this turned into a thread about drinking in the parks? Thought this was for updates on the progress of skippers canteen.
I heard there will be so much booze, all the contractors doing the construction were puking as they built it. Then they actually had the CMs applying for the gig respond to simulated "puke alerts" to ensure speedy actions & a family friendly environment. :hungover: Then the bus driver told me about hidden monorail footers......
(Just trying to give you a chuckle @rkelly42 :D.)

...and with that, how is the interior coming along? Any insiders get a peek to be able to say "looks awesome" or such without getting beat down by the authorities? o_O Outside is looking great!

Tom

Beta Return
I heard there will be so much booze, all the contractors doing the construction were puking as they built it. Then they actually had the CMs applying for the gig respond to simulated "puke alerts" to ensure speedy actions & a family friendly environment. :hungover: Then the bus driver told me about hidden monorail footers......
(Just trying to give you a chuckle @rkelly42 :D.)

...and with that, how is the interior coming along? Any insiders get a peek to be able to say "looks awesome" or such without getting beat down by the authorities? o_O Outside is looking great!

If the inside looks anything like the blueprints, it'll look pretty awesome.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom