Adventureland Eggroll Cart

Minthorne

Hi all,

Does anyone know what the current "flavors" off eggrolls are at the cart in adventureland?

Last update Jan 2019
Bacon Macaroni & Cheese Spring Roll - two; house-made $7.50
Vegetable Spring Rolls - two; house-made $7.50
Cheeseburger Spring Rolls - two; house-made $7.50
Vegetable & Cheeseburger Spring Roll - 1 of each; house-made $7.50
Reuben Spring Rolls - two; house-made $7.50
Buffalo Chicken Spring Rolls $7.50

TongaToast21

Original Poster
thanks! As i posted that I realized they are technically spring rolls. oops! just curious, did you find this online?

LSU_Tigger

Last time I went they didn't have that many spring rolls, or I maybe reading it wrong and the Buffalo Chicken is the one they have now. Could you tell me for sure? I will be there Friday and will post an update on this if I can remember. LOL. Would love it if the Cheeseburger spring roll is back.

Great minds think alike! I was on the hunt for those spring rolls the other day (sat. 2/23). Cheeseburger/Buffalo chicken. Found out the cart starts serving them at 11:00. When I went at 11:20 the guest in front of me ordered the last cheeseburger ones but, I actually wanted to try the buffalo chicken anyway. Best snack I had the whole trip! So good. Not too spicy. If you like that kind of stuff, might I recommend the cart at the entrance to Dino land at AJ that serves delicious buffalo chicken “nacho” type potato chips.

Simba’s Mom

I've never eaten there, but I plan to on my next trip. What are the chances of it being open in September? And I'm not sure where exactly it is. I remember seeing a cart near Swiss Family Tree House. Is that the area?

Hopefully you’ll get to try some version on your trip in September; I read that the spring rolls change semi regularly. You’re right, I found the cart on the Swiss Family tree side and specifically (if memory serves) a little further down across from flying carpet ride & tiki bird show but before pirates area. Blink and you’ll miss it!

TongaToast21

Original Poster
Update: marchs flavors are Philly cheesesteak and cheeseburger. I was told they change every month. (Both were great, but actually enjoyed philly cheesesteak more!

Naplesgolfer

Update: marchs flavors are Philly cheesesteak and cheeseburger. I was told they change every month. (Both were great, but actually enjoyed philly cheesesteak more!

Philly cheese steak !! I have had 4 or 5 of the other flavors but not Philly cheese. Can't wait to try that one. I am back in April , hopefully it will be available!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom