Adventerland Veranda still behind tarps?

tl77

Original Poster
Is the AL Veranda still behind construction walls at the moment? I was just wondering if anyone knows what they are doing with it, because I heard a rumor about it, but would rather hear some real conformation

tl77

Original Poster
Rumor is that since the Be Our Guest Restaurant was such an huge success that Disney is looking to do more "enhanced dining experiences" and that AL Veranda would be a good candidate for that

anyone? anyone?

doctornick

I thought there was a rumor that the Faeries would be moving to the Towson Square Theater, replacing the princesses once they move out. And that the Veranda would be going to be being a restaurant.

Bolt

Rumor is that since the Be Our Guest Restaurant was such an huge success that Disney is looking to do more "enhanced dining experiences" and that AL Veranda would be a good candidate for that

anyone? anyone?
I wouldn't say 'rumor is' since no one has ever talked about that here.

PhotoDave219

Is the AL Veranda still behind construction walls at the moment? I was just wondering if anyone knows what they are doing with it, because I heard a rumor about it, but would rather hear some real conformation

Yes. It's still under tarps. No clue what they're doing.

Magical.Animal

anyone? anyone?

I also heard this on my last visit, late one night (albeit from a very friendly, yet knowledgable, janitorial cm) while having a final dole whip float and sitting in the smoking area across from aloha isle. He actually chatted with us for a good 20 minutes about all things Disney and seemed to know what he was talking about :)

luv

Since this is rumors, I will say that I think (based on nothing but my own guessing) that they're setting up a meet & greet.

tl77

Original Poster
In another thread it was mentioned that the Tinker Bell M&G would be moved to the theater on Main Street some time in the next few months, but there's no official word on what will be in the Veranda when it re-opens, supposedly it will be some kind of restaurant again

What the theme of the new restaurant will be I don't know, and that's why I posted this to find out. I've heard possibly it could be Pirates related, to tie in with the new Jack Sparrow scavenger hunt game, or that maybe some of the stuff from the old Pleasure Island Adventures Club could be getting relocated here

again I don't know what's going in there, trying to find out, if anyone gets any official word or confirmation I'd appreciate it, thanks

Disvillain63

It could probably be converted back into a restaurant. It used to be an Asian/Polynesian-type restaurant back in the early days. They served lunch and dinner.

JustInTime

Well, there have been tons of rumors about an Adventurer's Club Restaurant at some point. Even the Disney Parks Blog has hinted on it. I've also heard the rumors that the fairies would be moving locations.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom