Advance ADR ? for Be Our Guest Restaurant.

uncwdwfan

Original Poster
Just wondering if anyone with inside information knows if or when WDW will be taking advanced ADR reservations for the Be Our Guest Restaurant in Fantasyland? Our trip is from September 22-29 and barring any setbacks they are stating that it should up and running by then. We usually make our ADRs at the normal 180 days out and we were just wondering if it would be available then or will they wait until closer to opening to open for reservations. Thanks for any information or help! :)

Mickey1984

wondering same thing, there is a small (a dream is a .......) chance we might be coming across for the new TT 10miler race, so will be in Disney from end of September til mid Oct, and would hate to miss out :)

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
If the opening is handled he same way as Hacienda De San Angel and Via Napoli, then the restaurant will soft open for the initial period and will be walk ups only for a week or 2 and during this period ADR's will open up:wave:

Did anyone hear the rumor that dining CMs are telling guests they can book it for stays staring late in June? I haven't tried to confirm it yet, however.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
They usually open the restaurant for a period of time without accepting ADRs. The, once it's up and running and they have a good idea of the traffic flow/table turnover rate, they'll add the restaurant to the ADR system. I don't remember how long it takes, but I'm thinking a month or two.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom