ADR's are Confirmed!

Matt and Kelly

Original Poster
We are offically 180 days away from our trip back to the World in September so I made sure to secure the reservations we wanted this morning. Our trip isn't the longest we've taken, just a week, but we have reservations for the following meals...

Whispering Canyon Cafe- dinner with the group, all five of us, just after checking into Wilderness Lodge

50's Prime Time Cafe- Had a great time there last trip and looking forward to it again

Cinderella's Royal Table- This one's for our daughter, though we really enjoyed this breakfast last time we were there.

Le Cellier- A nice, quiet dinner for the wife and I while the grandparents watch the little one for an evening.

Certainly nothing major, but a few cool dining experiences to look forward to while there!

ThinkTink721

Whispering Canyon Cafe for dinner - Great choice!...One of our favorites! :slurp:

50's Prime Time Cafe - Never eaten there, but hear it is good.

Cinderella's Royal Table - Eaten there for breakfast too...It is great! :slurp:

Le Cellier for dinner - Good choice! :slurp:

Matt and Kelly

Original Poster
Whispering Canyon Cafe for dinner - Great choice!...One of our favorites! :slurp:

Le Cellier for dinner - Good choice! :slurp:

I haven't been to either of these restaurants so it's nice to get some good feedback on them. I'm really looking forward to Le Cellier...not sure why, you'd think being Canadian it wouldn't be overly too high on the list of places to go, but I guess I'm interested in seeing Disney's take on Canadiana!

MillerPoppins

50's Prime Time all weighs on your server for the experience. We had Janice and she was hilarious! Have lots of fun with that!

You'll have to let us know how the new menu is at Le Cellier. We really enjoyed our experience there last October.

It's been a while since I did the CRT but I'm sure you're little one will absolutely love it! Especially if she is a "Princess" lover!

Have fun and be sure to take pictures of your food! :wave:

gnuts0306

50's Prime Time all weighs on your server for the experience. We had Janice and she was hilarious! Have lots of fun with that!

Completely agree.....we had Cousin Cooper on our last trip and he was fantastic!....Wonder if they would tell us next time he is working so we can make our reservations while hes there lol

Matt and Kelly

Original Poster
Absolutely agree about the servers at 50's. Our last visit was outstanding primarily because of our "Uncle Tim". He was hilarious, but wasn't too over the top or anything like that. He had a great dry witt and certainly made the meal one of the most memorable dining experiences I've ever had.

mickeysshoes

Absolutely agree about the servers at 50's. Our last visit was outstanding primarily because of our "Uncle Tim". He was hilarious, but wasn't too over the top or anything like that. He had a great dry witt and certainly made the meal one of the most memorable dining experiences I've ever had.

I think we had Unlce Tim 2 years ago and he was great!!

JillC LI

Whispering Canyon Cafe- dinner with the group, all five of us, just after checking into Wilderness Lodge

Le Cellier- A nice, quiet dinner for the wife and I while the grandparents watch the little one for an evening.

Was just at WCC last week. If you have a chance, go out to the beach around 9:30pm and watch the Electrical Water Pageant from there. It was a really cool thing to see for the first time.

Loved Le Cellier. Don't know how the change to Signature will affect things, but the food and service were top notch. Loved the cheddar cheese soup and the filet mignon.

Matt and Kelly

Original Poster
Was just at WCC last week. If you have a chance, go out to the beach around 9:30pm and watch the Electrical Water Pageant from there. It was a really cool thing to see for the first time.

Great call! We will have to do that for sure! Though it will be our first night after a long day of travel, with a one year old, so it might be early to bed after dinner.

Staying at Wilderness Lodge should hopefully afford us the opportunity to at least check it out once while we are there.

Thanks for the suggestion, hadn't even thought of that until you brought it up.

Matt and Kelly

Original Poster
I think we had Unlce Tim 2 years ago and he was great!!

He was money! Worth the meal price in itself...though the food was good too, so that just added to the experience.

I'd love to have Uncle Tim as our server again, but it would be pretty cool to get somebody else and see how they perform!

bmarkelon

Very nice choices. I loved staying at WL. WCC is always fun, great choice to kick off your trip. Getting our ADRs confirmed is always th emost exciting part of the planning process.

PartOfYourWorld

Great choices!!! One of my favorites is Le Cellier! The Soup is to die for. And 50s is always great! Haven't tried WCC, and CRT was pretty good when we went a few years ago for breakfast, its just an experience in itself eating in the castle!

Matt and Kelly

Original Poster
Great ADRs!! Aww you settled on Le Cellier for a husband and wife only meal-what a great choice. Enjoy them all!

Yeah we thought it would be a good place for the two of us to go for a night out by ourselves. We tossed around a few ideas but Le Cellier's menu looked too good to pass up.

Matt and Kelly

Original Poster
Great choices!!! One of my favorites is Le Cellier! The Soup is to die for. And 50s is always great! Haven't tried WCC, and CRT was pretty good when we went a few years ago for breakfast, its just an experience in itself eating in the castle!

Exactly right! The last time we were there, we were seated right next to a window overlooking Fantasyland...it was a great way to start the day!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom