ADR time window for CRT

sjead

Original Poster
Does the policy in which you can make ADRs for your whole trip 90 days out from the first day also apply to Cinderella's Royal Table or do you have to call back exactly 90 days for that?

kitten2299

In 2007 I called to make all my ressie at 180 +10 days and when I tried to book CRT they told me that all the advance ressies where taken and that i would have to call back on the 180 day for the day I wanted CRT. The CM was very nice and explaining to me since I was very confused :hammer:she said that for very popular places they set a certain amount of tables that can be booked at 180 +10 days into your trip to make it fair for people who are not staying onsite.

want2betink

I'm not sure if this has changed and all ressies are on the same system now, but........
I made my reservations at beginning of March. I made all of mine at same time including CRT. Only difference was CRT and Chef Mickeys were still on the old system.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
The window for all restaurants is now 90 days, 90+10 for guests with on-site resort bookings. This includes all restaurants, there is no different rule for CRT.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom