ADR Questions: Changing Party Size

HoneyBee1991

Original Poster
We are doing a girls trip in late September/Early October. My mom and best friend are coming with me. Mom and I are going for 7 days but my friend has a tight work schedule and can only swing a few days. On top of that, she isn't sure which days she can make it.

I am in charge of making the ADR's. If I make reservations for 3 people but then she cannot make it, can I adjust it to a 2 person reservation without losing my spot?

nickys

Premium Member
We are doing a girls trip in late September/Early October. My mom and best friend are coming with me. Mom and I are going for 7 days but my friend has a tight work schedule and can only swing a few days. On top of that, she isn't sure which days she can make it.

I am in charge of making the ADR's. If I make reservations for 3 people but then she cannot make it, can I adjust it to a 2 person reservation without losing my spot?

Yes. And if you can’t modify it, just show up with the two of you. As long as someone turns up there won’t be a no-show charge.

JIMINYCR

When you check in with the hostess tell them at that time that theres been a person who cannot make the dinner. It may alter your seating time slightly, you may get seated faster or have to wait longer because they will then adjust your seating for a table for 2. Weve had it happen to us many times and Disney doesnt penalize you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom