ADR Problem

zakattack99

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
So I logged into MDE this morning to sure up some of my plans for our September trip and noticed something funny about my ADR at Rainforest Cafe. Instead of it being at AK it is now showing it at DS. So I double check my confirmation email and as I suspected it has me at the AK location. So I check the confirmation numbers and the one in MDE is different than the one in my email.

My question is should I wait this out a day or two and see if MDE corrects itself our should I call Disney and have them figure this out.

Normally I would not be a big deal but this was a reservation for my wife's Birthday and want to be sure it's correct... and yes she requested Rainforest Cafe lol.

NeedMoreMickey

I would call now especially since it's your wife's birthday. Have the CM send you an email with all the correct info. We've had reservations show up on our account one day and gone the next but with the birthday celebration you don't want to assume. Happy Wife Happy Life.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I would call and make sure.

If I am not mistaken, Open Table and the restaurant itself will do reservations for RFC independent of the Disney system. I would lock up and ADR with them until this get sorted out, just to be sure.

zakattack99

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Thank You to both @Master Yoda and @NeedMoreMickey turns out this was not a MDE error as it was user error! When I made my reservations originally my in-laws where still not sure if they where going and I had made reservations for 4 not 6. When my in-laws booked and I added them to my reservations I canceled all of my old reservations and made new ones. When I did this I accidentally reserved a time at Springs not AK. When I was double checking everything as described in my original post I was looking at the old reservation number. THANKFULLY I was able to straiten everything out and get a table for 5 (now my mom is not going, its been a heck of a trip to plan lol) at AK Rainforest cafe on the date and time we wanted! Thank you everyone for the help!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom