ADR online was not working this morning

kyleally

Original Poster
I got up early to make my 180 day reservations today. I tried on my phone and the computer for an hour and it just kept saying try again. Panicing, I called at 7am. After being on hold for 20 minutes the wonderful cast member got all of the reservations at the exact times I wanted. She said they had heard from others it wasn't working online. So happy ending and it all worked out!

Fankle

Glad it worked out for you! I have found the MDE software to be very temperamental. Often the app has been more reliable than the main web site. Some of the issues i’ve had I narrowed down to my default browser. Changing to Chrome worked better. Didn’t solve everything though....

crxbrett

I tried to move a reservation I have in Sep last night for over 3 hours lol I finally gave up. But I just tried again and it worked this morning.

Glad you were able to get your stuff sorted out over the phone! It's such a weght off your shoulders once all your meal reservations are in place! That is, until Disney changes park hours 2 weeks before you go and then you have to shuffle stuff around! Lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom