ADR changes?

CP17

Original Poster
Did the times just change as to how far out you can make an ADR? It seems like I was looking about a week or two ago and Spirit of Aloha Luau and something else (Mickey's Backyard BBQ) were at two years out, but now there are two (golf carts & the BBQ) at a year then the next is 180 days out for a number of meals. Seems like Hoop-dee-doo was at a year now it's 180 days.

Jamie P

As I have been informed, Disney's new policy is this - You can book any dinner show through 12/31/06 now. All other dining, with the exception of some DTD restaurants are 180 days. By 01/01/07, all dining and dinner shows will be 180 days out. The only exceptions are some of the DTD (non-Disney owned) restaurants. Some may remain at 90 days. Disney will have an updated list by 2007 of the exceptions to the 180 day rule.

intenseblue98

From AllEarsNet:
OCTOBER 2005

MAKE DINING RESERVATIONS 180 DAYS IN ADVANCE!

As of October 28, 2005, you will be able to make all your Walt Disney World table service dining reservations as far as 180 days in advance! If you are staying at a Disney resort, you will still be able to book reservations for your entire stay, starting at 180 days from your arrival date. The new 180-day advance reservation program applies to Disney child care centers (Simba's Cubhouse, Never Land Club, etc.), and also other special events like the Wonderland Tea Party. In conjunction with this change to dining reservations, Walt Disney World will also publish operating hours six months in advance, to enable you to plan better.

intenseblue98

I just found that there are updates available for the 2006 Passporter. Here is one pertaining to ADR's at Hoop Dee Doo and Spirit of Aloha:

1/13/2006
The Hoop Dee Doo Revue and Spirit of Aloha dinner shows can only be booked 180 days in advance beginning January 1, 2007.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom