ADR’s 60+10 question

NicNoc1203

Original Poster
Hi. I am a bit confused on the ADR’s at our 60 day mark. How can we book ADR’s for our dates if they dont show open on the calenda? Right now the Disney calendar only goes until April 8th. What if that day was our check in date? How would we be able to book ADR’s for like the 16th-18th? Do i book through the MDE app, or can I do it from the Disney website if I am signed i to my account? Getting nervous, we really want Space 220 and I know how hard it is to book that restaurant.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Your window will open on the morning of Day 60. You can use either the website or the app to book dining. Dining reservations open at 6 am so make sure you are online early. Book Space 220 FIRST and you'll have better luck booking it towards the end of your vacation. Space 220 Lounge is also an option (you can order the menu there if you'd like) and can be easier to book.

nickys

Premium Member
Also to add, the dates may not show up on the front page, (they may be greyed out still on the calendar), but once you choose a restaurant and click on check availability you will be able to select any of your dates.

I had both the website and app open when booking. If the app started spinning or came back with nothing available I tried the website and vice versa.

On the website I always search by restaurant first, so I had tabs open for each restaurant before I started booking. OccasionallyI had to reload the page.

NicNoc1203

Original Poster
Also to add, the dates may not show up on the front page, (they may be greyed out still on the calendar), but once you choose a restaurant and click on check availability you will be able to select any of your dates.

I had both the website and app open when booking. If the app started spinning or came back with nothing available I tried the website and vice versa.

On the website I always search by restaurant first, so I had tabs open for each restaurant before I started booking. OccasionallyI had to reload the page.
Thanks for the excellent tips! I will definitely have all the restaurants we want open on separate tabs. I would not have thought to do that!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom