Additional FP+s

jklakeview

Original Poster
I apologize if there is already a post about this but I have no idea where to find it. Does anyone have any information on whether you can book additional FP+ after your first 3 have been used using your smartphone yet. I was there 1 month ago and this was still not an option. If not, does anyone have information when this would become an option? I don't see what the hold up is. The app has location services so it should be able to let you book additional fp+s as long as you are currently in the park that you are trying to book them in. It seems so easy to me.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
No it is not yet available, and no word yet on when it will be. Agreed it is strange it has not been deployed yet.

Unplugged

Hasn't been rolled out as they've been focused on the version that was just released....being able to buy your tickets from the app. Yes, why fully leverage the app for it's intended purpose of tracking & controlling your wristband experience when there is money to be had?

I am curious as to how many people will be buying their tickets from the app verse actually using the app to control the experience they already are mandated to use (e.g. the bands)? I'm sure this was an internal political feature, not a guest experience enhancing feature.

Redhawk

Bumping this up because it seems the best place to ask about that 4th FP. My understanding is that once we've used our 3 FPs for the day, then we can go to a kiosk and select a 4th FP. So...

Can the 4th FP be for an attraction we've already had a FP for or already been on? For example, we ride RnR Coaster standby and use our 3 FPs, including one for Toy Story and Tower of Terror. Can we get the 4th FP for RnR Coaster or ToT?

Are we limited to one extra FP or can we get more?

Rob562

Bumping this up because it seems the best place to ask about that 4th FP. My understanding is that once we've used our 3 FPs for the day, then we can go to a kiosk and select a 4th FP. So...

Can the 4th FP be for an attraction we've already had a FP for or already been on? For example, we ride RnR Coaster standby and use our 3 FPs, including one for Toy Story and Tower of Terror. Can we get the 4th FP for RnR Coaster or ToT?

Are we limited to one extra FP or can we get more?

The additional FP+ is a "rolling" FP+. It acts like the old FP in that you get one, use it, get another, use it, etc.

There are no restrictions on which attractions you use it for (pending availability, of course).

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom