adding water park to a FL res season pass

rlaeromech

Hi, trying to decide wether to get the FL resident season or the 4 day play with water parks and more.

Going for 5 days (5 full park days) in May. 4 main parks and 1 day at Typhoon lagoon.
Ticket is $166 each.

Or....

get the FL resident season pass in case we are down in the area again. Season pass pays for itself if you do 2 trips which we may if we had a season pass. But... the wife and kids want to go to a water park. And I don't see where you can "add" that to a season pass unless you simply pay the full one day ticket amount of like $50 a ticket. Is there any other way to get a season pass and some sort of water park ticket?

Thanks,

Rick

EvilQueen-T

double check the dates you plan to travel. i'm a seasonal pass holder and we have black out dates. i love having the seasonal pass personally but we don't often do the water parks.

Upvote 0

MissM

You can't "add" it to your seasonal AP but there are other options such as the Waterpark after 2pm annual pass ($51/kid and $64 adult) It's a good deal if you want to go for a few afternoon hours at a time versus all day.

Enjoy this exclusive pass for Florida Residents!

Dive into the best of Disney's water parks—Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park and Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park—with a Florida Resident Water Park After 2 p.m. Annual Pass!

There's also a waterpark full AP but that's $86 kids/$107adult but if you wanted to go more than once it would still be a good deal.

Enjoy year-round admission to Disney's Water Parks: Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon. These are two of the most imaginative Water Parks in the world.

Water park AP's are NOT available on the monthly plans but seasonal AP's are so that's something else to consider if you don't want to pay it all upfront. You just pay 1 day ticket down and then seasonal is like $16/month.

It really just depends on your preferred way to visit, how many times you want to go and such to know what is the best deal for you.

Passholders do get 10% discount on almost all merchandise in the parks and often get resort discounts as well (though not always.)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom