Adding to Room w/ Free Dining?

DisneyWeather!

We are headed down in 25 days! I currently have two rooms booked @ RS with the second room occupied by my mother and my daughter. We all have free dining and park tix w/ park hopper. If they wanted to, could I add my brother and his wife to the room w/ tix and park hopper, and would they be eligible for the free dining that the rest of us booked for? Didn't really want to wait on hold to talk to Disney if all of the WDW readers already knew the answer. Thanks.

cowanfamily

yes, you can add them and they will get the free dining as well. I added 2 people to my room last Nov. and they fell under the same plan( I had free dining then). As long as you areadding to an existing reservations, Disney seems to be pretty liberal.

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

We are headed down in 25 days! I currently have two rooms booked @ RS with the second room occupied by my mother and my daughter. We all have free dining and park tix w/ park hopper. If they wanted to, could I add my brother and his wife to the room w/ tix and park hopper, and would they be eligible for the free dining that the rest of us booked for? Didn't really want to wait on hold to talk to Disney if all of the WDW readers already knew the answer. Thanks.

Yes you can. Since you aren't going over room occupancy limits it won't be a problem. Just be advised that since there are going to be more than 2 adults in a one of the rooms you are going to have to pay an extra adult fee.

Upvote 0

CaptainShortty

Yup, as long as you're not over the occupancy limit you can add them and they will get free dining (and tickets if you add them). Just be sure that you add them BEFORE you get there. If you look to add them at the desk when you check-in they won't be able to have free dining (or any dining plan for that matter).

Upvote 0

Rob562

Also, because you're inside the 45-day mark, be prepared to pay the additional fees for tickets, extra-adults, etc in-full when you call to add them to the reservation. But they will waive the usual inside-45-days change fee because you're making a change that increases the total price of the package.

And if they'll need to use Magical Express, you'll want to add them as soon as possible so that you can get their yellow luggage tags in time.

-Rob

Upvote 0

DisneyWeather!

Original Poster
Also, because you're inside the 45-day mark, be prepared to pay the additional fees for tickets, extra-adults, etc in-full when you call to add them to the reservation. But they will waive the usual inside-45-days change fee because you're making a change that increases the total price of the package.

And if they'll need to use Magical Express, you'll want to add them as soon as possible so that you can get their yellow luggage tags in time.

-Rob

good points, thanks!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom