Adding three people to a lunch reservation

SteveBrickNJ

Original Poster
I have a 12 noon reservation for a sit down table service lunch tomorrow at noon. Chef Art Smith's Home comin. Reservation is for 3 people. My wife's friends are in the area and want to join us. We would use dining credits and they would pay for themselves. I am in Epcot and it is not convenient for me to place a call. Can I call tonight? Or in the morning?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I have a 12 noon reservation for a sit down table service lunch tomorrow at noon. Chef Art Smith's Home comin. Reservation is for 3 people. My wife's friends are in the area and want to join us. We would use dining credits and they would pay for themselves. I am in Epcot and it is not convenient for me to place a call. Can I call tonight? Or in the morning?
The sooner you can do it the better, as availability for a table of 6 may be limited.

SteveBrickNJ

Original Poster
I have MDE of course but I am lacking confidence re adding 3 people to an existing reservation. I fear I will accidentally cancel us if I try to add them on the app.

KTK

I found a quiet spot and called Disney Dining. Too late for them to help. Contacted the restaurant directly. They said to call again tomorrow at 10am or shortly there after

One year my parents surprised us at Magic Kingdom. We had reservations at Chef Mickey's that evening. Tried calling to add them on to our reservation but were unsuccessful. When we checked in, I asked if they could be added and they said no problem.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom