Add reservation to my WDW account

norhel

Original Poster
Howdy all.

Not quite sure where to put this. I also did a quick search, so if I have put this at wrong place or if it has been asked before, I apologize.

When I try to link a hotel reservation to my WDW account, I got the message
Error:"Your reservation cannot be located as entered. Please try again or call (407) 939-1936 for assistance. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call."

I've got the confirmation number from my travel agent, and I've spelled my name correctly.
It worked to link my parents reservation, but I can't link mine.
Anyone had this experience before?

Thanx in advance!

juniorthomas

Howdy all.

Not quite sure where to put this. I also did a quick search, so if I have put this at wrong place or if it has been asked before, I apologize.

Error:"Your reservation cannot be located as entered. Please try again or call (407) 939-1936 for assistance. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call."

I've got the confirmation number from my travel agent, and I've spelled my name correctly.

Thanx in advance!

I've had similar issues - most all stem from the original CM perhaps misspelling your email address or not entering the phone number properly into the system. (Or, even, having both missing from your reservation altogether.)

There are only a few identifiers that will help link reservations even if you do have the reservation number. Best solution is to call back and confirm everything is entered properly and then see if they can link for you.

mouselvrmom

I was told when I couldn't do online check in that they are having problems with the site. It's possible that there is just some sort of a bug.

StarWarsGirl

Ugh! The new site! As someone said previously, just call. The website just recently got an upgrade and tends to malfunction like this.

jakeman

Howdy all.

Thanx in advance!
If you are under a certain age the reservation seems to be linked through your parents account rather than directly through yours. We had a similar situation with our 14 years old recently.

norhel

Original Poster
For information: I've called the number, and it turns out that my travel agent mispelled my name by forgetting one letter in my last name.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom