Add a ride to Disney Springs

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Original Poster
If you could add a ride to Disney Springs, what would it be?

Something simple like a carousel or ferris wheel, or something like an indoor dark ride of something?

I'd like "One Man's Dream", the story of Walt's life, to become a full dark-ride, similar to how Hershey has their Chocolate World outside of Hersheypark. It's a very nice dark ride about the factory and it's FREE.

ColinDLR

They already have a carousel, but something like a large ferris wheel would be eye-catching, and most likely a big money maker as it would be an upcharge attraction. I love the dark ride idea, as I am a Hersheypark regular. How about the evolution of Walt Disney World as an attraction? It would work well because it's not in the parks so its not talking to itself in the 3rd person (if you know what I mean). Start with those TV clips of Walt talking about WDW, and go to today, leaving room for updates.

Cmdr_Crimson

I'd like "One Man's Dream", the story of Walt's life, to become a full dark-ride, similar to how Hershey has their Chocolate World outside of Hersheypark. It's a very nice dark ride about the factory and it's FREE.
Get Disney to buy this back from the Amiture Athletic Union and use it for that but also be a nice nod to the past...
8256d-14.jpg

NiarrNDisney

I always thought One Man's Dream would work well in DS as well as a Ferris Wheel near the water. I would also like to see more "attractions" that everyone can enjoy like a Mini Golf Course, a Penny Arcade, a Blue Sky Cellar advertising coming attractions and future builds, or a museum of attractions past.

Walt Disney1955

Funny, because I made a suggestion recently that Mr. Toad's Wild Ride or some extinct attraction ought to go in there. Obviously it won't happen, but it would be nice. However, why not have some "history of WDW" walk through in there? Or a theatre show that shows it. I'd like to go on the balloon ride on our next trip, that would be nice. It costs a little bit, but I'd still do it.

Cmdr_Crimson

I guess we all forgot that they have had rides there (for a small fee) besides the Aerophile balloon. But the 2 rides in The Marketplace mostly for families and commonly used in malls..

The Marketplace Train
marketplacetrain_detail_01.jpg

And the Carousel
1_Carousel.jpg

Jon81uk

I agree a ferris wheel on the waterfront would be nice, but it would effectively have to replace the Aerophile balloon. Also with the Orlando Eye down the road it probably wouldn't be a big draw to have one at Disney Springs either.

Janir

If you could add a ride to Disney Springs, what would it be?

Something simple like a carousel or ferris wheel, or something like an indoor dark ride of something?

I think that's a great idea!

Heppenheimer

Start a rumor that nearby Old Town is making a killing of it's Ferris Wheel and other attractions and I guarantee you that Disney will add similar stuff.

Last edited:

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Original Poster
A cryogenic chamber. Yeah I know - it’s not true. But enough people think it is. It’d be a money maker

Actually, that would be a cool idea for an attraction, where you start out in a nice, new facility, then you go into the chamber and come out, and it's all different. Either old looking, or completely modern/futurized, then the cast members could switch roles to being old or something.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom