Add 1 day to current hopper, or buy 1-day, single-park ticket?

Alice a

Searched this forum and didn't see a relevant thread, apologies if this is redundant.

We're doing a Band/WDW all-in-one trip - Wednesday- Band, Thursday- WDW, Friday & Saturday- Band, then 3 days of WDW. Because Friday night's show is only about 2 hours from WDW, we could get in a few hours of park-time that morning before leaving.

I'd originally purchased a 4-day park hopper from Undercover Tourist. Is it more cost-effective to add an extra day to the hoppers, or just buy a 1-day, 1-park (non-Magic Kingdom) ticket for our 3-hour Friday?

Or any other ideas? I'm into the idea of resort hopping, however we will have a hard-stop at 1, and my friend is not crazy about it. Also, not a big eater, swimmer, or into Disney Springs, but toying with mini-golf as an option. Thank you!

bigorangeandy

At one time I seem to remember that you would need to add that extra day prior to using all of your original purchased days. If you take an afternoon or early evening break that would be a good time as the lines would hopefully be shorter. Enjoy your bonus day.

Upvote 0

anchorman314

Definitely add a day instead of buying a one-day ticket. BUT, make sure you use at least one admission from your ticket before adding the day. This "locks in" the ticket price, so you only have to pay the difference between the current Disney 4- and 5-day prices. If you try to do it before you use one admission, you end up losing the UT discount price.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom