Pre-Trip Actually, she's out at the market buying Pampers for all us kids.

Confused by the title of this Pre Trip Report? Good, you should be, lol! But fret, not. All will be explained.

Who: C minor (my niece) and myself.

IMG_20180710_095933.jpg

When: May 25-?

Where: Beach Club/ AKL

Why: Because we like you.

This trip was one of those family planned trips with several different members of our family going, but of course, like most big family trips, several us were clashing over certain aspects. It was originally my sisters family, my brothers family and little old me tagging along and crashing in someones room. Over the course of the last two months it has become just my sister and her family and I wound up getting my own room at BC.

This leads us to my title, which is a great example of my immature humor which often leads to my wife looking at me and asking, "did you eat paint chips as a baby?"

With the family drama, I decided to book a room but could only get a few days at BC, so i took it. Needing more days, I could only see a DVC opening at AKL . We have DVC but have already booked several trips for the rest of the year and used all our points. I messaged my good friend, @lostpro9het , who owns DVC, to ask if he had any points he could rent me. He said yes! The weeding will be set for a fall date and youre all invited....oh wait, a wedding would be in order when she "says yes". Oh well, sorry Sean, it would have been a beautiful wedding. We should probly still go shopping for China patterns and then get some beers at Cherry Street.

So after booking AKL, Jambo, Savana View, we commenced with several back and forth texts of paint chip eating humor and movie quotes, one of which is the title of this PTR. So there you have it. The big reveal of this ridiculous title. Extremely anticlimactic, but hey, Im trying here. Feel free to guess what movie, and no using Google!!!!

We are set to leave this Saturday! More updates to come. and here is another hint for the movie quote: "follow those size fives" .

Last edited:

lostpro9het

With the family drama, I decided to book a room but could only get a few days at BC, so i took it. Needing more days, I could only see a DVC opening at AKL . We have DVC but have already booked several trips for the rest of the year and used all our points. I messaged my good friend, @lostpro9het , who owns DVC, to ask if he had any points he could rent me. He said yes! The weeding will be set for a fall date and youre all invited....oh wait, that phrase is for when she "says yes". Oh well, sorry Sean, it wold have been a beautiful wedding. We should probly still go shopping for China patterns and then get some beers at Cherry Street.
Were you riding up Trey's bucket as you thought this up?

#insidejoke

luvinthemajik

Confused by the title of this Pre Trip Report? Good, you should be, lol! But fret, not. All will be explained.

Who: C minor (my niece) and myself.

View attachment 374641

When: May 25-?

Where: Beach Club/ AKL

Why: Because we like you.

This trip was one of those family planned trips with several different members of our family going, but of course, like most big family trips, several us were clashing over certain aspects. It was originally my sisters family, my brothers family and little old me tagging along and crashing in someones room. Over the course of the last two months it has become just my sister and her family and I wound up getting my own room at BC.

This leads us to my title, which is a great example of my immature humor which often leads to my wife looking at me and asking, "did you eat paint chips as a baby?"

With the family drama, I decided to book a room but could only get a few days at BC, so i took it. Needing more days, I could only see a DVC opening at AKL . We have DVC but have already booked several trips for the rest of the year and used all our points. I messaged my good friend, @lostpro9het , who owns DVC, to ask if he had any points he could rent me. He said yes! The weeding will be set for a fall date and youre all invited....oh wait, a wedding would be in order when she "says yes". Oh well, sorry Sean, it would have been a beautiful wedding. We should probly still go shopping for China patterns and then get some beers at Cherry Street.

So after booking AKL, Jambo, Savana View, we commenced with several back and forth texts of paint chip eating humor and movie quotes, one of which is the title of this PTR. So there you have it. The big reveal of this ridiculous title. Extremely anticlimactic, but hey, Im trying here. Feel free to guess what movie, and no using Google!!!!

We are set to leave this Saturday! More updates to come. and here is another hint for the movie quote: "follow those size fives" .
GOONIES!!

Darstarr

In the Parks
No
We are officially O-Town bound and down! Headed out at appx 445 a.m.

View attachment 375699

Minor and I took the Mini Cooper since it's a convertible and a turbo, and that's the life we're about!

Currently in Tifton for a coffee stop and getting back on the road

View attachment 375701
Enjoy! I love that you get that it is not just the destination, but the journey as well!!!
🚗

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom