Absolute favorite thing to do at WDW?

mergatroid

Depends on my mood really and the fact I get great pleasure in different ways from different things there. I can't pick just one because of these factors but here's a few of my favourites in no particular order.

The feeling during and just after the RnR has 'blasted off' down the tunnel and the music is pumping.

Walking down the tunnel towards Space Mountain, so many childhood memories and feels so magical and liberating.

Mrs Merg sat next to me 'snuggled up' in the Sci Fi Dine in theatre sharing a desert before heading over to Fantasmic on our last night of the trip.

Mrs Merg sat next to me 'snuggled up' in the Indiana Jones show on our first day of the holiday knowing I have a further three weeks there.

On the water sprites on Bay Lake not 'snuggled up' to Mrs Merg enjoying some solitary time on the water doing what the hell I like.

mergatroid

Well We love the World Showcase Players in the UK and when we are in EPCOT we watch 2-3 of their shows. But I found out yesterday WDW is retiring them at the end of Sept. SO that sucks.

Are those the guys with long hair? Always enjoyed their show, are they replacing them with anyone or just scrapping all musical performances in the UK pavillion?

Killnme

Are those the guys with long hair? Always enjoyed their show, are they replacing them with anyone or just scrapping all musical performances in the UK pavillion?

They are the ones that perform King Arthur and the Holy Grail on the street either by the Rose and Crown or the street across from there.

epcotisbest

My absolute favorite thing has changed over the years. It used to be rides, or shows, or certain restaurants, but now, after many years of visits, my absolute favorite thing to do at WDW is getting up early, enjoying a walk around the resort, then enjoying that first plunge into the pool early while it is still quiet. More specifically, Hidden Springs pool at the Villas at the Wilderness Lodge, my favorite place I think I have ever been. I'm sort of a contrarian, so while everyone else is headed to the Magic Kingdom on a Monday morning, I'm already at the quiet pool.

Matt_Black

I've never watched a Off Kilter showing, but as I entered the World Showcase on the Canada side for a counter clockwise loop, I heard the sounds of Rush songs drifting through the air and it felt so right.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom