About TIME!!

nngrendel

After 2 years wife and I was talking about going again. A couple weeks ago we were talking to some friends about Disney and how they wanted to go to the Food and Wine Festival. Well..... the wife gave me the nod that we could go so I am not patiently waiting for the 2015 dates to be released.

Not sure what the chances of getting free dining during the Food and Wine Festival dates but plan on getting it free or not! Another trip with adults only! I cannot wait to start the planning!

Cant wait to get back on the countdown thread.

belledream

How exciting! It might be some time until those dates are released, but at least you have a general ballpark to go off of. The festival is probably the best use of snack credits you can get! Happy planning!

Upvote 0

nngrendel

Original Poster
How exciting! It might be some time until those dates are released, but at least you have a general ballpark to go off of. The festival is probably the best use of snack credits you can get! Happy planning!
Think I have been told these dates usually come out around July. So not too far away. Good to know about snack credits during this event.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom