Able to combine CBR $75 gift card offer?

Courtney6682

Does anyone have any confirmation as to whether or not this deal will be able to be combined with any possible upcoming FD or RO offers?

I booked on March 11th, room only, and since then have been able to apply 2 discounts. When I originally booked I got an email a few days later confirming the GC promo. My confirmation number from my original booking has never changed, so I have that to show upon check-in if there is an issue.

Dosekies

Original Poster
I booked on March 11th, room only, and since then have been able to apply 2 discounts. When I originally booked I got an email a few days later confirming the GC promo. My confirmation number from my original booking has never changed, so I have that to show upon check-in if there is an issue.

Did you call to apply those additional discounts or did you modify your reservation through MDE? I'm preparing for the potential rumors for next week and would love to just change it online if possible, but am worried it will mess up the gift card offer somehow.

Courtney6682

Did you call to apply those additional discounts or did you modify your reservation through MDE? I'm preparing for the potential rumors for next week and would love to just change it online if possible, but am worried it will mess up the gift card offer somehow.

I did both myself on MDE.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom