ABC Commissary to begin accepting reservations for dinner

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Why is it that none of the WDW fountain dispensers have their own dedicated ice makers? Surprised they haven't automated this job instead of having someone manually fill the ice all day long.
I don't know this for sure, but I believe there is an issue with the volume of ice required. I don't think they can generate enough at the machine location.

ThatMouse

I'm glad it hasn't really changed and refills are easier. This or backlot is usually where we end up because it's never crowded and quick. Reservations?? lol! The menu is not that great looking though, which is why it's burger/nugget/fries for most people.

Jewels0621

I'm glad it hasn't really changed and refills are easier. This or backlot is usually where we end up because it's never crowded and quick. Reservations?? lol! The menu is not that great looking though, which is why it's burger/nugget/fries for most people.
I certainly wouldn't waste a reservation on this place either

CJR

I like the design, it's really nice and a step up IMO, much more bright inside. I'm glad they kept the trees and plants, that was really nice.

I am sad that the TV's are gone, but I suppose in this day you can just pull out your phone and watch TV if you want to. I just liked them because they didn't wear down my battery and I loved the AFV clips, specifically. Minor loss though.

Fox&Hound

So, I have never stepped foot in this restaurant (have not heard good things about the food) but I can say the update looks quite nice. I like the muted colors and the improved seating. Is the food really that bad? I truly hope the new dining locations in Star Wars and Toy Story (sit down) really enhances the dining options....

Hockey89

So, I have never stepped foot in this restaurant (have not heard good things about the food) but I can say the update looks quite nice. I like the muted colors and the improved seating. Is the food really that bad? I truly hope the new dining locations in Star Wars and Toy Story (sit down) really enhances the dining options....
HS does have terrible options... Brown Debry is ok, but pretty lacking options compared to the other parks...

rkleinlein

I railed against the tacky and dated crayola color scheme of the TTC so am surprised to find that I prefer the original look of this dining room. I think the update, though perfectly adequate, is unremarkable. Bland even. I think the brighter colors were appropriate for the atmosphere of this kind of restaurant and actually worked well, unlike the TTC.

Last edited:

mm52200

Have they removed the televisions that used to play commercials for ABC shows and such? I know it’s not an overly big deal but I used to enjoy grabbing a drink here when it wasn’t particularly hot and the TVs gave some entertainment to watch while I rehydrated! 🙂
They’ve been gone for years

DisAl

I certainly wouldn't waste a reservation on this place either
I don't know what you mean by "waste" since reservations don't cost you anything.
When we were there with our family group of 8 (ages 4 to 89) I would have loved to be able to make a reservation rather than the problem we had trying to get two tables close together.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom