Abandoned Crate Full Of IASW Dolls

FettFan

Alright everyone, I’ve been aware of this for a year now, and I've always been confused as to why it exists. So one day, I was on a Tumblr blog called ”amazing animatronics,” and I came across a photo of a handful of abandoned it’s a small world animatronics in a crate. They all seem to have quite some damage done to them. This whole thing feels so confusing. The crate also looks very dirty, almost as if it’s in the middle of the woods, instead of Disney property. My best guess, is that this is a handful of animatronics that have since been replaced, and Disney put them in a storage crate for parts. @marni1971 @GiveMeTheMusic maybe one of you guys can clear this up?View attachment 480920

latest

Ade du Damballa!
Give me the power, I beg of you!
Secoise entienne mais pois de morte!
Morteisma lieu de vocuier de mieu vochette!
Endenlieu pour du boisette Damballa!
Morteisma lieu de vocuier de mieu vochette!
Endenlieu pour du boisette Damballa!

mf1972

Alright everyone, I’ve been aware of this for a year now, and I've always been confused as to why it exists. So one day, I was on a Tumblr blog called ”amazing animatronics,” and I came across a photo of a handful of abandoned it’s a small world animatronics in a crate. They all seem to have quite some damage done to them. This whole thing feels so confusing. The crate also looks very dirty, almost as if it’s in the middle of the woods, instead of Disney property. My best guess, is that this is a handful of animatronics that have since been replaced, and Disney put them in a storage crate for parts. @marni1971 @GiveMeTheMusic maybe one of you guys can clear this up?View attachment 480920
212DFB7B-5138-46F1-A666-65A102AB8A11.jpeg

i think 1 of them escaped & tried making a comeback a few years ago

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom