AA's when rides break down

castlecake

Original Poster
I have a fear that a ride like PotC or anoter ride with lots of audio animitronics will break down, and to exit you will have to walk beside the aa's to get to the emergency exit. I had an "incident" with an aa and now am extremely afraid of them. So my question, Do they turn them off when the rides break down???

thanks in advance, castle cake:hammer:

There are 25 hidden mickeys in my avatar, can you spot them???:brick:

Originally posted by castlecake
I have a fear that a ride like PotC or anoter ride with lots of audio animitronics will break down, and to exit you will have to walk beside the aa's to get to the emergency exit. I had an "incident" with an aa and now am extremely afraid of them. So my question, Do they turn them off when the rides break down???

thanks in advance, castle cake:hammer:
There are 25 hidden mickeys in my avatar, can you spot them???:brick:

What can make you afraid of AA's so much

TURKEY

I've never seen them turned off, but I've never had to evacuate a ride either. The most time I've spent sitting on a ride is 5-10 minutes.

Except for COP where a guy got a phone call as the 40's were starting, still singing. He got up and left. Apparently the door didn't shut good and we got to listen to what happened in the '40s again.

What happened to you that makes you so afraid now?

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Wow....an audio animitronics incident....
Please do tell.... I was Kinda afraid of them when I was a kid...but then I learned they were just robots as I got older.

TD Mickey

The ride that always seems to break down when I am there is Splash Mountain. The characters still move and stuff, there is just no sound at all. It is kinda different when all the lights come on in there.
DisneyInsider, I am glad to see that you are still alive and haven't gone crazy yet from the breakdown in a small world. Most would be insane at this moment.

Pioneer Hall

I still have nightmares...lol!! I was also stuck on ToT right before the first drop (when you are moving forward) and my magical moments pin was lighting up. I pointed them forward (they were on my backpack) and you could see the door they open when u come up again. It was scary!

Camelot

25 Hidden mickey's...

Hi there, castlecake...I can barely make out any details on your avatar... are you pullin' our leg ? :)

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by DisneyInsider
Got stuck on Small World once and the AA kept going...and they kept singing too!!

Oh...LOL....too funny....sounds like my own personal hell...;)

RyanS

the only ride i've been stopped on was buzz lightyear, and that's a good thing. i think i racked up another 50,000 points shooting at one target.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom