AAA discount

Missing20K

How does one go about getting the AAA discount if you want to book online?? is it possible or do I have to go through the agent??

thanks

BillyBuff

Are you looking for park tickets? I remember going down to my local AAA office and purchased the tickets at a discount. They also provided me with maps and driving directions. But then this was like over 10 years ago... :shrug:

Upvote 0

mdbeaudoin

Last year I found an AAA rate cheaper than the Annual Pass rate - confirmed it with an AAA agent - then called Disney, told them about the rate, and they honored that rate! I did have to show my AAA card upon check-in. I am not sure if I could have done this on-line unless I booked directly on the AAA site - which is pretty easy to do - but I prefer to do my booking direct with Disney. Hope this helps!

Upvote 0

svickersart

To book with a AAA discount you need to book with AAA, who by the way are the largest travel agency in the country. You can call them and do it over the phone, online in some areas or go to your local office. Sounds like Disney travel may honor AAA discounts if you call them directly also. I have always book through Disney and found the rates are the same as AAA, the last trip we made my GF booked with AAA, shes an employee so she gets a small rebate as an employee, but other than the rebate the price was the same as booking with Disney. From what I have heard, Disney will give AAA a block of packages at a discouted rate and if you happen to be a member and book when they have some of those packags available oyu can save a couple of hundred $$$, I just never managed to book when they had them.

Upvote 0

eroyee

To book with a AAA discount you need to book with AAA, who by the way are the largest travel agency in the country. You can call them and do it over the phone, online in some areas or go to your local office. Sounds like Disney travel may honor AAA discounts if you call them directly also. I have always book through Disney and found the rates are the same as AAA, the last trip we made my GF booked with AAA, shes an employee so she gets a small rebate as an employee, but other than the rebate the price was the same as booking with Disney. From what I have heard, Disney will give AAA a block of packages at a discouted rate and if you happen to be a member and book when they have some of those packags available oyu can save a couple of hundred $$$, I just never managed to book when they had them.
We just called disney and told them we had AAA. was supposed to show our card at check-in. Instead, disney had a promo. running before we got there for less than the AAA discount so re-booked......

Upvote 0

jjgoo

We had the same experience as eroyee. We have AAA, but the discount that Disney was running was better than the AAA discount for the time we wanted to go and in fact there was no AAA discount available for the WL at the time we wanted to go.

However in the past we have saved quite a bit using AAA. You just have to look around and get quotes.

We booked with Kingdom Konsultants this time and they were very proactive about getting the discount (Disney not AAA) applied to our package when it became available.

Upvote 0

TheKeeler7

When I went last year I just had to call Disney and ask them if a AAA discount was available for reservations I had made on-line, which it was , then show my card when I arrived. I did not need to go through AAA or a agent.

Upvote 0

Cmdr_Crimson

I had to mention my AAA # over the reservation line when I booked my Room-Only...Let me say that when I heard the discount changed..Oh my I was a happy happy person..

Upvote 0
When you book online for a room, all you get is the AAA room discount. If you call a AAA agent, and make sure its one that specializes in Disney packages it makes a difference, you can get all available package discounts and current promotions. My sister actually booked a better package by calling Disney directly, but you lose out on the AAA parking and other dicount cards. Call around before booking, use AAA and call Disney Directly to see what you can get. Some agents will actually know if there are upcoming promotions, or if moving a day or two around can get you a better promotion.

Upvote 0

mousefan1972

I would book through Disney using the AAA room only discount, but I wouldn't book a package with AAA as my travel agent. I'm sure there are good ones, but I've heard too many horror stories to make it worthwhile...

Upvote 0

Lindsy1052

You do not have to use an agent to book AAA room only, just have your ID # with you when you call. If you are looking to book a AAA package then you have to go through a AAA travel agent. They are quite experienced in booking Disney, they are Disney's largest booking agent.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom